Destination Salem Blog
The 2013 Guide to Salem Haunted Happenings is here! Hot off the presses, the 42-page brochure is available at the Salem Regional Visitor Center, through Destination Salem, and at locations around Salem. In coming days it will also be available at hotels, visitor information centers, AAA offices, and attractions throughout Massachusetts and New England.
You can request yours at HauntedHappenings.org, and we would be happy to send one to you (free of charge, of course!).
Events, attractions, shops, restaurants, and accommodations can also be found on HauntedHappenings.org. The site got a make-over this year, so if you have not visited recently, please come check it out.
And, of course, all of this compliments our year-round work at Salem.org. If you can't visit us in October, don't worry - we're here for the other eleven months of the year. That's why we call them the five seasons of Salem.
In the meantime, however, we are full steam ahead for Haunted Happenings. Bring on October!
- Magical, Merry, and Bright: Great Holidays begin in Salem
- A new and improved calendar
- Major Nathaniel Gould exhibition opens with talks, tours and furnture-making demos
- The World Turned Upside Down: Privateering, Smuggling, and the New Elites that Emerged in America’s
- Salem Winter Market returns to Artists’ Row on Thursday!