CountryFest takes to Salem Willows this weekend, and it promises a weekend of barbecued fun!
The festival promises:
- 3 Days of Live Country Music & Line Dancing!
- Finger-lickin BBQ
- Mechanical Bull Riding Competition
- Racing Pigs at the Hog Speedway
- Beer and Wine Garden
- Family-Friendly Fun!
- Fireworks Saturday Night
And the festival recommends:
- Wear your Cowboy Boots & Hat!
- Be prepared to line dance! If you don't know how we have experts who will teach you!
- DO NOT count your calories and don’t eat before you come!
- Be prepared to have fun and make new friends!
- Make an early reservation at one of Salem’s fine lodging establishments.
- Bring your friends and family!
- Pets are NOT allowed, please leave them at home. (Service animals welcome.)
- TAKE the TROLLEY!
Posted by Kate on 08/26 at 01:07 PM Permalink