Portal to the Spirit World: Through Necromanteum with Rosemary Ellen
October 26 @ 7:00 pm - 10:00 pm$75
Join paranormal expert Rosemary Ellen Guiley as you voyage into the shadowy doorway that bridges our world with the afterlife! Since ancient times, darkened mirrors have been used as powerful portals to the spirit world, their silky black depths summoning forth the dead to reunite with the living. Your astral ship shall be the mysterious necromanteum, “the place of the dead.” Travel into the mirror world, where you’ll have the opportunity to see, hear, and communicate with loved ones who have passed through the veil.
Highlights of Your Voyage Through the Necromanteum
* Discover the ancient tradition of the necromanteum and the power of mirror gazing
* Part the veils of time and space in a gentle guided meditation
* Make contact with the dead as you wade through the dark currents of the mirror world
* Learn ways to maintain your connection to the afterlife upon your return
* Complete your voyage with light refreshments, offered to living and dead alike, as you share and discuss experiences with your fellow voyagers
This powerful journey is limited to 25 people. Be sure to wear comfortable clothing and bring a photo or personal memento of someone with whom you wish to reunite. This will help you to envelop yourself in the world of the dead as you peer through the mirror of your soul!
About Rosemary Ellen Guiley
Rosemary Ellen Guiley is a leading expert on spirit communication, the paranormal, and contact with the dead, spirit guides, angels and other beings. The author of more than fifty books, Rosemary has studied and engaged in different forms of spirit contact, and is trained as a facilitator in mirror gazing (also called the psychomanteum) by Dr. Raymond Moody. She is a frequent guest on Coast to Coast AM with George Noory and has appeared on The History Channel, A&E, SyFy, The Discover Channel, Animal Planet, and the Travel Channel.
Tickets ($75) may be purchased using the link below.