Visit Gulu-Gulu Cafe for the 9th Annual Gulu Costume Party!
Rockafellas will become a haunted extravaganza! Dress your best- cash/other prizes given for best couples, scariest, funniest, most unique, and other runner-up categories. Best costume overall receives $200 cash. $20 cover.
New England’s multi-award winning dance party performs Halloween weekend at Vic’s Station and Boathouse, guaranteeing one “hell” of a night! Prom pictures at arrival, giveaways, prizes, and the crowning of this year’s Prom King and Queen! Calling all Zombies! Join Victoria Station for an unforgettable night and be prepared for a non-stop dance party.
Salem’s most extraordinary costume ball keeps getting bigger. That’s SCARY right?!? Join the Salem Waterfront Hotel for hors d’oeuvres, DJ, dancing, prizes and a cash bar. Call in advance to purchase tickets. 978-619-1120
Book your tickets for the best Halloween party in New England and join us for the 2017 Hawthorne Hotel “Hollywood Horror” Halloween Party, which will take place on SATURDAY OCTOBER 28. The event includes costume prizes, hors d’oevres food stations, passed appetizers, a cash bar, the Ward Eights Live Band and DJ’s will lift the ambiance on a 3-floor level party. All ticket sales are non-transferrable and final. No refunds will be given. This is a 21+ party only. Tickets do sell out fast, so don’t procrastinate to avoid disappointment.
For more information or to purchase tickets ($95) visit HawthorneHotel.com/Halloween.
Visit Victoria Station for a costume party with the Eli Cash Band.
An all-night dance party, complimentary appetizers, and prizes for the 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place costume winners.
Join Christian Day, Brian Cain, and the Witches of Salem with guests Dragon Ritual Drummers for a night of magic, music, and powerful rituals at Salem’s most magical Halloween party! Join us as in days of old when fires burned on every hilltop and Witches gathered to feast, rejoice, and cast spells for the new year!
The chill winds of Autumn whisper to Witches and welcome strangers alike who journey to Salem from around the globe to summon the spirits at Halloween. From time out of mind, Witches have used this sacred holiday to honor the dead, divine hidden secrets, and celebrate magic!
Bewitchments of the Evening
- Dance in the Grand Ballroom to pop, party, and goth by DJ Addambombb and laser light show.
- Feast on sumptuous hors d’oeuvres
- Be among the first 100 guests to arrive and get a gift bag designed by artist Holly Golightly and filled with magical swag!
- See into the future with a free psychic reading in Sophia’s room!
- Have your free picture taken in our photo room upstairs!
- Visit the cash bar for your favorite potion
- Immerse yourself in the rhythm of the Dragon Ritual Drummers both in a ballroom performance and, later for an intimate drumming circle upstairs.
- Enjoy entrancing ceremonial dance by Hadiya
- On the second floor, Witchdoctor Utu and the Dragon Ritual Drummers will lead rituals and magic in the old ways of Witchcraft!
- At evening’s pinnacle, cast a magic circle in the grand ballroom with Christian Day, Brian Cain, and the Salem Witches as we honor loved ones in the spirit world!
Costume Theme and Prizes
The theme for 2017 is Signs of the Zodiac!
- 1st Place: $1,000 cash!
- 2nd Place: $200 Gift Certificate at HEX
- 3rd Place: Two Free 15 Minute Readings at OMEN
Tickets ($150) may be purchased in advance at FestivaloftheDead.com.
Industry Halloween Massacre & Jack’s Abbey beer tasting at Rockafellas with DJ Scottie Mac.
Rockafellas presents the Greg Cole Salsa Dance Party with the Thriller Dancers! 8:30 pm start time, no cover. Prizes and giveaways.
Get your collar up and your mullet on. Prizes and giveaways. $10 cover.
Featuring the band Hot Mess. Rockafellas will become a vampires’ lair. Dress your best and you may receive a bite that will take you to the undead. Swag and giveaways. $7 cover.
DJ Carla D takes over Rockafellas during the Nolets Gin tasting.